Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things that should never be in your house

I'll confess, I'm a list maker. I do love a good list. Especially when that list is hand written on an actual sheet of paper so that it can be crossed off once you're finished. Doesn't it just make you feel good to physically cross something out? Delete just doesn't have the same "umph." I feel it is now time to share with you this weekend's (non-handwritten) list. I'd like to call this:
Things That Should Never Be in Your House

1.) little green tree frogs


First of all, little fella, there's a good reason for you to be called a tree frog and it has absolutely nothing to do with my kitchen canister! Second of all, Polka Dot gets really jealous.


2.) Bats

I don't care how soft and fluffy the new insulation looks OR that I haven't moved in this house yet, you are not welcome!!!
...unless you're paying for a heated pool, then I might think about it.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Mel, when we got back from our vacation there was a little tree frog in the house. Weird! Yeah, I would say the bat has to go too :)