Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn Begins

Hi there! The calendar says that 'Autumn Begins,' but I'm still waiting for the temperature to get on board. It is very hard to watch football in 90 degree weather! So, instead of day dreaming of  falling leaves and sweaters, I'm going to unload a ton of pictures that I've been hoarding in my camera.
It happens...I apologize.

As the outside starts to wrap up, I'll turn my attention to all the changes taking place inside that are finally coming together!
Like the front door!!! I love that it is no longer covered by that hideous blue tarp. Bring on the glass and I'll be ready to put a Christmas tree!
Until Husband finishes the glass, I'll have to settle for these OSB panels.
The brick guys have made their way around to the front. Which means that it will soon be time for paint!
Insulation in the walls has been installed.
This phase really makes it start looking like a house! You can no longer take short cuts through the walls.
This will eventually be the garage.
 Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Living Room
Speaking of paint decisions... 
As you can tell, we have to narrow it down a bit more.
The shadow from the roof make it hard to decide. Not to mention these colors look way different in pictures than they do in real life, but I think we may be getting closer to a favorite....
PS-this corner of the porch has the best breeze! (I must find a comfy chair for this spot! Any ideas?)
Oh, wait! There's more. The stone has arrived!!! and was parked in the shade.
We have lots of work to do this week to get ready for the drywall! Stay tuned.

No comments: