Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The inside scoop...

The house has been buzzing with activity, and not just on the outside. The heating/cooling guy has been busy installing everything to keep us warm/cool once we've moved in.


Something about these silver 'worms' remind me of the sandworms from the movie Beetle Juice  


(I also found evidence of a spider. Yikes!)


All silver worms lead to this contraption in the attic.


The Cable Guys have been here, too, installing their boxes.


We still have scaffolding in the living room and drywall in the dining room...but look how CLEAN the floors are!!! Oh, that's because we worked for hours picking up scrap wood and sweeping up bags of trash last weekend. What a work out! I think I'm still sore!


The plumbers are testing the tubs. (Yes, they will hold dirty water full of insulation fluff.)


The front door is ready to be unveiled soon!!!


This contraption has really kept us guessing...and now that I know what it is, I'd love to hear what you think it is.


Whatcha think...?


No comments: