Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Back to Reality....

Hi Friends! We're back!


I managed to tear myself away from this view to actually get on the plane and come back to reality.


...be proud, that was way tougher than I had imagined. I apologize for my absence here, but I'm a firm believer of NOT vacationing with a laptop! While I try to do a proper update with all of most of the fun details, let me give you a quick highlight of our Island Adventures...

Our friends' wedding was absolutely beautiful.


The weather that week was a bit questionable (thanks hurricane Alex) but everything cleared up perfectly for the wedding day. Check out this sunset!!! 


Of course, we all looked beautiful :)


...and the boys weren't so bad either.


(Don't you love how the boat in the background looks like it's going through Best Man's head!!!)

AND to top it all off, the day we began our vacation was Day One of framing on the new house. I can't believe how much they can do in a week:


Oh, sorry. That's just the start to our St. John house... the framers back home were working hard too.


We have WALLS! Any guesses as to what this area is going to be???


I'll be back soon with more island/wedding pics!!!

1 comment:

molly b. said...

what a fun trip for you & your man!