Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Time to Celebrate

This past weekend our Tropical Couple regrouped everyone for a reception back on the mainland that some of us like to call home. Some of our out of town friends ventured up for the festivities and made reservations at our house. One of which was a friend and college roommate of mine!


And her husband who happens to be a good friend of my husband. Pretty much Husband and I owe our relationship to these friends. We were a bridesmaid/groomsman couple in their wedding...and the rest is history. (Well, after he finally decided to ask me out 4 months later...but that's another story.) So, thanks guys for playing matchmaker!


Thankfully, sister in law noticed my abandoned camera on the table and took the initiative to document the festivities.


Needless to say, the pictures that I found on my camera the next day were quite the surprise.


She convinced Brother in Law to be in a picture too!


And managed to catch us on the dance floor when the band was playing our song. awwwwe! As you can see from Husband's shirt, it was pretty toasty out there! (Please note that I did not leave the house with my hair looking like a stringy mess...In fact, I curled it for this occasion, but 100% humidity is the enemy of all things curled.)


It was such a much needed get together with the gang.



As always the father of the bride was a gracious host. Husband wants to be like him when he grows up!


...and I think that is a great plan! :)


No comments: