Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Vacation

I am so sorry to have kept you waiting for a house update. We have a SLAB! (This is actually an old picture...the porches are now poured AND the framers are working as we speak!) Husband and I met with Team Lee this morning to cover any last minute questions before turning it over to them. The next time I do a house post it will look more like a house!!!


During the summer months, our church hosts Terrific Tuesdays for the kids. The girls were able to join in on the trip to the Biscuits game and we strolled over after work to join them. Big Mo was a sport to autograph t-shirts and pose for a picture.


We had such a wonderful weekend. While the ladies were at Bible School on Saturday and Husband was working on a glass project, I participated in a shower for a wonderful friend. (I wish that I'd taken more pictures of the home we had it in! Amazing! I fell in love with it!!) So many people were able to come. We had a great time and everything was beautiful!



Look at all the fun gifts for the new baby! Check out Mamacita modeling her new diaper bag:



We had a fun Father's Day celebration too. The ladies began the day by surprising their Dad with breakfast and presents in bed although I was forbidden to post that picture due to 'morning hair'. We had lunch with his parent's after church and then spent some much needed time in the pool! Last night we had another celebration for all the family June Birthdays. Sadly, I failed to bring my camera to this occasion, so you'll just have to take my word for it that we all looked amazing and had a blast! :)

Now, wish us safe travels as Husband and I (and several of our friends) head off at 4:30 tomorrow morning for a wedding celebration on the beautiful island of St. John. If you need me I'll be here: 


 or here....

Have a great week!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is mike going to make it without you? Miss ya Mel...sheryl