Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dining room and windows

Check it out! Just a little peek into our dining room... I think I'm in love with the trim guy for finally getting the columns up. (Not really, Husband...its just an expression, don't worry...) I think we're going with Mediterranean Blue, the paint sample on the right. I promise it isn't as dark as this picture makes its look!


This is the foyer and the dummy doors leading into the office. We have door trim and wainscoting and base boards! (oh, my!)


Moving on to the trim around the super high windows...



This part is hard for me to imagine, much less try to describe. Therefore, I'm not even going to try to describe it to you. All I can do is give you day by day pictures to show you what it's going to look like.



And there you have it....

No comments: