Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Deal and Open House

Quite some time ago my Husband's sister's stained glass door happened to break. One would think that having connections with a family that makes stained glass would help get you to the top of the repair list, however, a little phrase about the cobbler's children having no shoes comes to mind... I made a deal with Sister in Law that Husband could do her door before getting started on the doors and windows in our new house. Well, he did one better! Instead of a simple fix, he made a whole new piece to go in her door! This was taken inside the glass studio so it is a little bit dark, but I think it was worth her wait!


The Friday-Sunday after Thanksgiving is the Glass Studio's annual Open House event. I didn't take my camera, but below are some pictures from my phone.


Football player that can be customized with your team's colors.

Green Christmas Stocking

Red Christmas Stocking

Snow Women and a Train full of Christmas Presents
Some of my Father in Law's signature items are his angels. These angels come in all sizes and some are even named after friends and family. I only managed to take a couple of pictures with my phone that actually turned out.

Eva Angel

Hudson Angel
--I think this one makes a great gift for new parents!
I promise to be better prepared next time and bring my camera.


No comments: