Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Morning Surprise

Husband has been burning the midnight oil this past week while working to finish the first of many stained glass projects that he has for the house. Here is the template and pattern that he drew for the window in the living room.


Husband was off yesterday so that he could install the finished project while the scaffolding is still in the house. I was itching to get home to see it!!! However, it was dark when I got home from work, so I had to get up super early to see it this morning!!! TaaaaaDaaaa!


Totally worth waking up early! Please note that this was the first time for me to see this window as I was not privy to the design process...I did have a hand in picking out the glass, I just didn't know where it would all go! I love it!!!!


 (...not to mention, thank you trees in neighbor's back yard for still hanging on to your yellow leaves till now! You look great through my new window!!!)




This is far beyond what I ever imagined it would look like! I am so thankful for my talented husband!!! I can't wait to show you what else he has in store!

I also happened to make a quick peek around the rest of the house before we had to head to work. Yes, you did spy some color on the walls in the living room!


Tile work has begun on the shower walls...


...and the floor!


And the ISLAND is here! More on that later...


I love this man who climbs ladders to install security devices in a suit at 6:30 in the morning!!!!
How much, you might ask? Well, in the words of G, "100-100-199!"


In fact, I think I shall take some time off to spend with him! Hope you all have a safe and wonderful end of 2010! See you next year!

No comments: