Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blessed beyond measure---Saturday

Husband went to Atlanta this weekend to visit some of his guy friends, so naturally I had a girls night at our house! My mom came down as did my best friend from high school and from college. We relaxed in our pjs, ate mom's homemade potato soup, laughed, and caught up on life in general. I don't know about them, but it was good for my soul to have a girls weekend and catch up with such wonderful friends.

On Saturday, they had a shower for me at our house. Everything was absolutely beautiful!


And look at this fun diaper cake! I love the owl and feathers! It is too cute to ever use the diapers out of it!!!


The food was just as delicious as it looks! These ladies really worked hard to make this such a special day for me and it was absolutely perfect!

My friend Tiffany's mom sent a fun little note with a crown attached.

And you may see the crown again during delivery! :)

Little Crumb received so many sweet gifts...this one below is a crocheted blanket (with matching hat and booties) from my amazingly talented college roommate, Erika.

This is my best friend from high school, Cassi...

...she's having a baby the end of March and my 'bump' literally sits ON TOP of her 'bump' ....that's how much taller I am!

These two sorority sisters of mine brought their new babies to show off! I still can't believe that we're in the baby phase of life now. For so long it seemed like bridal showers and bachelorette parties dominated our social calendars!

Allow me to introduce some other dear friends....

This is Heather.

My mom...if you couldn't tell :)

Kim---that makes the cake pops!

Little Kindal

Sassy, Jenni, and Tiff

Sassy...who has a real name, but Sassy just fits her better!
Such a wonderful group of women and I can't imagine my life without each and every one of them! Little Crumb is going to have the best "Aunts" ever!

No comments: