Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blessed beyond measure---Sunday

On Sunday the 29th, this wonderful group of women hosted a shower for us at our church.


I really am blessed to have found such a wonderful church family so far away from my own hometown. This is the church that Husband grew up in and they have embraced me as if I grew up there too!
Aunt Nellie Sue did the most touching devotion with some baby gifts....noting both their physical uses for the baby and what they can remind us of spiritually for the baby.


Here are some of the baby items that she used....blanket, onesies, socks, plug protectors, rattle, baby's first hymns, photo album, and a Bible...


The girls were even able to attend and I believe they had just as much fun as I did! They are getting really anxious to meet their new little sister or brother!


Aunt Nanie


The Grandmothers

We really have the sweetest church family to help us to prepare for Crumb's physical arrival and I am certain they will each play a huge role in his/her spiritual growth as well!!! We truly are blessed beyond measure!

No comments: