Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

32 weeks

Hi there! We have been in full swing Christmas/New Year mode, but I'm gradually coming back around. I'll just owe you a lot of pictures once I get them downloaded. In the mean time, I'll give you what is on my phone. If you haven't seen me lately, here's what you're missing:

Baby or basketball...? Guess we'll find out next month. Yes, that's right. I said it! NEXT MONTH. (insert freak out moment here!) Am I ready you may ask? Well, yes and no. Mostly no! I am ready to meet little Crumb. I am ready to know what he/she is and if he/she will have Husband's amazing green eyes and seriously cute dimples! However, I'm not yet prepared for the arrival of Crumb. For one thing, Crumb still doesn't have a name! We still have finishing touches to put on the nursery decor, and we've yet to start purchasing clothes...bottles...blankets...you know, all the stuff babies need.

One day at a time. Right?
Right.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous start to your new year! See you soon to show you Christmas and New Years! (well, that's my intent anyways :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah.... you're getting so close! Can't wait to meet crumb. He/she will love me.. i can feel it.

Sas