Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bring on 2012

Well, I wanted to do Christmas pictures next, but they're on my camera and I can't seem to find my cables. Do you think that is a good enough reason to get a new camera? We shall see....

Until I find those cords, Happy 2012! 

Instead of going to the cabin this year, Husband and I kept the new year's celebration a little closer to home. My main goal was just to stay awake to ring in the new year! Its tougher than it looks these days! But...


I, and my sparkling grape juice, made it!!!


After the countdown, the DJ started back up and the first song of the new year was our wedding song!! 
And everyone rang in the new year with us to our song.  
**insert 'awwwwe' here**

(I'm a big fan of this man with the dimples!!! I do hope the Crumb inherits those from his/her daddy!)
Here are my other dance partners...


That's right....Big Momma broke it down. It was the only thing that kept me awake!


While 2011 was a very exciting year for us...we finished and moved into the new house, found out we're having a baby, got a new driver in the family...I have a good feeling about 2012!!



Cheers!

No comments: