Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Speaking of Doors...

I just remembered that I never posted pictures of the door unit between the living room and outdoor living area. Shame on me!


I still haven't figured out the best way to photograph stained glass so that you can see all the details of it, so I'll just share all the different angles that I did take.


We had gotten so used to not having glass there and being able to walk through the doors that, once the glass went up, we put up blue painter's tape to keep us from walking through the doors!


Next on the list is to actually get some furniture for the outdoor living room.


...but I'm afraid that's taking a back burner to the nursery for now. We'll get it done eventually :)


 I can't wait till the weather warms back up (next year) and we can close off the house and open up the outside doors to the pool! I have a feeling this will be quite the hang out spot...since it will be our only shade!


I do love our new doors and I know sweet Husband is thankful to have this crossed off his project list! Thanks, Love! You're the best!

No comments: