Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Quite possibly the hardest job...

Naming another human, especially one that you've never met, has got to be the hardest, most pressure-filled job in the world. I mean, really...there is a LOT in a name. Now that I think about it, I've never even named a pet until I've seen it, held it and played with it!


photo from here

I'd like to have several names for a girl and several names for a boy. You know...then we can just decide what the baby looks like once he/she gets here. What do you think? I know you're out there. I see where you've chosen to come check out my little corner of the world, whether you leave a comment or not. Well, now I have a favor to ask. Any ideas on names.... Help a sista out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is why you are "not" Camie Marie. I took one look at you and knew you were not a Camie kind of girl!