Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

27 weeks

Greetings from the third trimester. I've officially been horrible at taking pictures of myself, but here is my attempt to start doing better. Week 27


Old clothes are officially out of the question and I'm in full swing pouch pants.
(Which are ugly as sin but as comfy as pajamas! I might keep them around as long as I can!)


For the most part I feel great! Getting around is a little more difficult than I'd like for it to be and my sense of balance is non-existent...but I'm not getting sick, and for that I'm thankful!!! At my 7 month appointment I had gained 5 more pounds. Now, I'm not sure how much of that is baby and how much is Thanksgiving dinner, but the nurse was proud of me so that's all that matters!

I have also decided that I'm carrying a little break dancer and his/her prime rehearsal times are in the weeee hours of the mornings! I guess that, along with my frequent midnight trips to the bathroom, are preparing me for my new schedule after the arrival of this little Crumb Snatcher.

No comments: