Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday afternoons

I absolutely love a lazy Sunday afternoon! Husband had a meeting after church on Sunday, so I seized the opportunity to enjoy the Sabbath. This would be my time to unwind, relax, recharge, and gear up for the upcoming week. We've been so busy lately, this was my time to get back to neutral. 
I settled nicely in the hammock with a book that Diva said that I should read,
Then I heard something. Like one of those loud  motor cycles or trucks with huge tires and loud pipes. At first, I didn't see anything at all, so I tried to continue with my book. However, the sound kept getting louder and louder.
Seriously? This was my time in the hammock.
Then I saw it. Above my house in the far distance and gradually coming closer!
A blimp!
Really? Over my house?
And just like that he floated away.
Random. Huh?

No comments: