Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friday

On Friday I get to see this girl!


My lovely friend, Sassy!
BFF from college. Co-founder of the High Energy Night Diet. Maid of honor at my wedding. And quite possibly the best dance partner known to man! Just sayin'

We can solve all the world's troubles over a glass of wine, cup of Joe, or both depending on how late we stay up! (I'll substitute water for the vino on this trip, no worries!) It has been too long since we've gotten together and I can't wait!

Hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our time was short but SO much FUN! I finally got to see baby bump Adams... and felt him/her move!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sassy! I'm so glad y'all had a girls night to catch up on each other's lives and for her to see your baby bump.

juju