Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Adams: week 19

Seriously, guys, I'm feeling great! Could this really be the end of sickness and time for me to actually feel like a real person again? I pray the answer to that is YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! The baby has finally decided to make his/her presence known and make my clothes a little snugger.


Now that I'm feeling human, I've got the itch to start getting ready for this baby! Husband and I did a bit of rearranging and are beginning project nursery. This project involves turning the office into a nursery.


Poor office. You never really had the chance to be a real office.


We moved the old table that we used as a desk and the glass cases out.


The desk table is now the foyer table...with delicious smelling pumpkin spice candles! I do need to work on some other pictures or something more for this rather large table. Any decor suggestions? I need a weekend project :)


Oh, and while I'm at it...You may have noticed in G's birthday pictures that we now have a dining room table! It is an antique table that we scored from a good friend when she decided to move. The top needs to be refinished, but in the mean time we just covered it with this table cloth. We'd also like to recover the chairs so that they'll match our dining room, but we'll get to that one day :)
For now, I'm jut thankful for a place to dine!


We also have bar stools now too, but I didn't take a picture of that.
We folded down the sides of this breakfast nook table and moved it into our bedroom.


The table that was in the foyer...

 
...is now the breakfast nook table.

Next up, installing some stained glass doors...then we can start baby stuff.
Anyone want to help refinish furniture?

No comments: