Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Adams: week 20

I had my 20 week doctor's appointment and ultrasound on October 12th, and before you ask...No, we haven't changed our mind about finding out what we're having. The good news is that for the first time during this pregnancy I'm gaining weight!!! I have never been so excited to gain four pounds in my life! While I do have an appetite now, I haven't had any crazy cravings yet. The baby is doing well. He/She has all 4 chambers of the heart, a brain, all other major body parts and is developing right on track with my February 26th due date.

In other exciting news, I can now feel him/her moving! That's the coolest feeling ever!  It started out feeling kinda like...hmm...popcorn popping in there, but now I can definitely feel my little break dancer getting down. Especially when I lay down at night. It is still so amazing to me that there is somebody in there!

Here's a 20 week outside picture....

...and here are the inside pictures:

Arm

Feet

Legs

Sweet, little face!


Weird that you can see the spine, huh?
  
He/She turned away when this was taken.

Mouth is open... just like his/her daddy :)

Baby Skeletor?!?!?


No comments: