Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Cabin

I have finally gotten my cabin pictures uploaded and I realized that I more than made up for the lack of pictures that I took last year. I may have to separate them into separate posts, we'll see... For now, I'll start with where we stayed! Our very own (for 4 days) snow covered cabin on the Ocoee River.


One couple headed up earlier to grocery shop so that we would have a fully stocked kitchen upon arrival. Thanks, guys!


Husband and I stayed in the loft area...


...and had a great view of the snow and the river from our bathroom.


This was our back yard...which would later become a snowball battle field. (More on that in a bit.)


The boys had their own room with little teddy bears on the beds! How sweet!


The girls shared this room that connected to the laundry room/bathroom. The two other couples shared the downstairs area...which also had a game room. Someone else must have been in charge of downstairs pictures because I managed not to take any.


The cabin even came with our very own lumber jack to get the fireplace started!


Oh, and when I said our cabin was on the river, I really meant it! We were almost in the river!!!


There was a kayak just in case we got brave (or stupid) enough to get in!


Unfortunately, things did warm up and all the snow had melted by the time we had to head home...but don't think we didn't enjoy it while it lasted!!! Next up...The Great Snowball War of 2010....





No comments: