Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Busy Little Bees

My parents came down for the Valentine's party and to spend a few days with us....and by us, I really mean with my girl. I know. 

With the Valentine's party behind me, it is now time to focus on getting some things done before CeeLo's upcoming birthday. Little did my dad know, I had quite the list that I wanted to accomplish while he was down. Honey was happy to distract the tiny one while Papa and I worked! We turned Husband's work space back into my sun room, cleaned out the garage, moved things to the attic, and baby-proofed cabinets and drawers. CeeLo did get in on the action and held the flashlight for Papa while he worked on the cabinets. 


But all that work was exhausting, and soon called for a long nap! 


While they rested, Honey and I did a little prep work for that upcoming birthday party. 
Here is a sneak peek...


I got started on our hungry Caterpillar...


...and we finished the birthday tutu! (to be worn with a different onesie :)


Stay tuned for more!

**please note the crock pot in the background. Yep, that was dinner! Be amazed!! **

No comments: