Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Ballin' Day

 I do love a Saturday, and today was a rather nice one. Kinda chilly...but I won't hold that against it. CeeLo woke us up at 5, but promptly went back to sleep. (Of course she did. I wanted to wake up early!) Husband and I had planned to hit up a few yard sales and then run some other errands before he had to go to the glass studio and work. It was really cold, so our yard sale-ing really meant that he actually got out of the car and I stayed in with my girl and sipped on my warm cup of joe! OK, so I did venture out to look at an old cabinet that we ended up buying for the glass studio. We wrapped up our running about and even squeezed in a little Lowe's trip before heading back home so that Husband could deliver the cabinet and go work at the Studio.

CeeLo and I crossed tons off our to-do list before heading to Cousin's Upward Basketball game.

This little social butterfly has a BLAST!!!!


She loves her cousin!


Look how sweetly she is looking up at him! 


Meme enjoyed spending the afternoon with two of her grand kids. 


After the game, CeeLo and I stopped by the God Mother's office for a surprise work-break...however, this this little social butterfly let everyone know she was in the building and we ended up visiting with the whole office! Finally, we headed home for a low key evening at home. After a totally-off-her-schedule kind of day, I figured the nice thing would be to let her have a normal bed time. 

Busy, productive, social, AND restful. 
Everything a good Saturday should be. 
...except for warm...They should also be sunny with a high of 75, but who's counting...




No comments: