Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

7 Months

Look at the cutest 7 month old that you've ever seen!!!
(and ignore the fact that she's really 8 months now and I'm just now posting these)


Check out those bottom teeth! Clearly she's thrilled about them!

I totally deserve Mom of the Year award for watching her chew on her fingers and then laughing when she bites herself. But seriously. This teething thing is no joke. I'm not one that functions well on little sleep, and I'd gotten pretty used to her sleeping through the night! Now that she's waking up a couple of times each night...Wowza!


So, I used to think people just bragged on their kids all the time, but now I realize, it isn't bragging... It is constant amazement by this new little person that is learning and developing right before your very eyes.

This little genius's 7 month development--waving hello and good bye to everyone in sight, and sometimes even to the fan or the refrigerator or the cat or the wall...and in pictures.


I was also reminded recently that I never posted pictures of her finished nursery.
Your wish is my command!



The little creatures are own the tree and we've added the bookcase and toy box. I think she's all set now!




No comments: