Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day weekend continued

I had forgotten that I actually use my camera sometimes instead of just my lazy iPhone pics and that I'd taken some pictures from Mother's Day weekend with it. So, here goes...

Since Husband was leaving for Baltimore on Sunday morning, we celebrated with his mom, MeMe, on Saturday. Here she is with all her grand children.


CeeLo fell fast alseep after dinner!


 MeMe with her kiddos.


After church on Sunday, CeeLo and I headed back to my hometown for a few days. To say she's been spoiled by the Grandparents is a huge understatement. Papa was in the floor playing with this little girl!


I finally remembered to take a picture with Little Grandmother and the quilt she made for CeeLo. We had a fun mini-photo shoot with the quilt.


Then, ever so sweetly, CeeLo put her hand on Little Grandmother's. This one melts my heart!


And that trip home concluded my last week of maternity leave. Twelve whole weeks of squeezing on that little girl when ever I felt like it flew by!!! I treasured every minute of my time off with her and am thankful that it was twelve weeks and not six!!!


No comments: