Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First Day of "School"

Twelve weeks really flies by when it is applied to a maternity leave. May 21st was here before I was ready and it was time to take CeeLo for her first day of school. Calling it school makes it much easier than calling it daycare! Now, I didn't officially start back to work until the 23rd, so Monday and Tuesday were practice days for me. I knew I could go pick her up early or sneak in just to look at her if I couldn't make it a whole day!


I did pretty well if I do say so myself! I snapped this pic in the car seat on our way out the door. She didn't have a clue that I was about to leave her! That afternoon, her teacher said she had a great day and was a sweet little girl. (duh!)


Just look how happy she was to see her Mama when we picked her up after my first day back at work!!!


I could eat those chubby cheeks up!!!


I'm pretty sure she was telling me not to ever leave her again.


Sweet, sweet smiles make coming home so much fun!!!


Its the highlight of my day!

No comments: