Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two Months

I know it is cliche, but Holy Cow I can't believe how fast two months have FLOWN by! It feels like we were just at the hospital finding naming The Crumb!!! Now, check her out.


She and I had a little photo shoot today and these are just a few I snapped. She was smiling and cooing so much! She has developed quite the personality in these two short months. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like to continue to watch her grow and develop! It is so much fun!!!


Little Grandmother made this 'little dutch doll' quilt for MC-Lo before we knew she was a girl. I guess Grandmothers just have a feeling! I absolutely love that she will have something sewn by her Great Grandmother. What a special keepsake!


In other two month news, today was MC-Lo's two month doctor's appointment. At her two week appointment she weighed 8 lbs, 3 oz and was 20 inches long. That put her in the 50th percentile for weight and 70th for height. At this appointment she weighed 12 lbs, 6 oz and is 22.5 inches long. She jumped up to the 95th percentile in both weight and height! (Go big girl!) When her doctor found out that she is solely a breastfed baby, he told me that I was doing 'a hell of a job!' That made this momma feel pretty good. I mean, its hard to know just how much she does get to eat. She still spits up a ton...but can you imagine how big she'd be if she didn't!!! Doc wasn't concerned about her spitting up (since clearly she's gaining weight) and said we just have a laundry and social problem :) While he answered all my questions, this little girl just slept.


Until it was time for the shots! Oh, yeah...they didn't warn me that we'd be having shots at this visit. I wasn't prepared for little bandaids on these chubby legs...


This is what MC-Lo thinks about shots!


Just kidding! She was a trooper and only cried a little bit. But that cry did produce real tears and that was pitiful! But by the time the nurse gave her back to me, she was snoozing again!


If you need me, I'll be spending the next month getting in all the squeezes I can on this little girl before I have to go back to work. Let's pray that this last month goes by much slower than the first two!!!

2 comments:

Double Glazing Pershore said...

The baby is so cute and adorable! Congrats with your little girl.

Double Glazing Pershore said...

The baby is so cute and adorable! Congrats with your little girl.