Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pictures from Week 1

I am enjoying my time with little MC so much that I've totally abandoned you guys!

Overall, life is great! I'm adjusting to life as a new mom and learning that babies aren't so scary after all. We have finally reached some type of schedule and my brain has adjusted to functioning on short spurts of sleep at a time. I'm also getting better at taking naps. (...unfortunately, because I'm really going to miss those when I have to go back to work.) I've also discovered that the best work out is leaving the house with a baby. Oh, my!!! Car seats are so heavy, and this little girl is only getting bigger. I broke a sweat going to the bank the other day. There's no way we're going anywhere in July...I'll sweat to death just getting her in and out of the car!

I'm just now getting around to uploading pictures from when we came home and I can't believe how much she's grown! Here's a few for your viewing pleasure:

MC--one week old


I could just eat these little toes up!!!


...and these little fingers!


Snuggling with Daddy




Look at those pouty lips!


Watching her wake up is the most entertaining thing. She makes some of the funniest faces and hand gestures.


And this is what we do in the mornings after getting the sisters off to school.


Speaking of sisters...G enjoyed having a photo shoot with MC and the frog...


...and with silly glasses.


Remember those bibs and onesies that were painted at our shower? Well, here they are on our model.



Clearly, our friends thought we were having a boy. If she had to wear tractors and footballs, she had to wear really girly socks. :)


A few people dropped by to squeeze on my girl...
Aunt Nellie Sue


Ward, who was really comfortable holding a new born if you can't tell.


"Uncle J-bone"


Ahhhh...finally a man who knows what to do with a baby! Mr. Warren, the bonus Grandpa!


"Aunt Kim"


Louie is super jealous of our new addition.


I'll try not to be a stranger around here. Thanks for sticking around!

No comments: