Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from my Easter Bunnies.


MC says "Yo! Yo! Yo! I'm da Easta' Bunny, dog."


Oh, wait...that wasn't a thug-bunny face...that was the I'm-about-to-spit-up-on-my-outfit face. Wardrobe change!

Now we have a (very happy) naked Easter Bunny!


Look at those rolls!!! I die!!!

After church we had Easter lunch with Husband's side of the family.
MeMe and Grandpa have been out of town a lot lately so they had a lot of catching up to do with MC.





 When I first joined the family, this fella was just a baby! I can't believe how big he is now!


Cousins


MC was such a good girl. (Meaning, she slept through most of the day.) She was even able to stay in 'big' church for the entire service.


She perked up in time for pictures.



The Adams family


The big sisters made it just in time for pictures.


Our beautiful ladies!


The girls with their Easter baskets.


It was such a beautiful day to celebrate our risen Lord and Savior! Hope your day was just as wonderful.

No comments: