Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Snapshots of life

When I can't get here as often as I'd like, you'll have to excuse the randomness of my posts. I've got a lot to get in around eating/sleep cycles and it takes time to actually download pics from my camera. Until then, iPhone pics will have to suffice.

Backing up to Easter...MC got some new shades, but as you can see, she was not impressed.


Until, that is, we went strolling and she learned how functional they are.
(Ok, so she was really asleep and I just propped them on her face...)


The weekend of April 13-15 was my sorority's 35th anniversary weekend (more on that later) and was also the 41st annual Calico Fort Art Show. G went with Meme and Grandpa to help out for the entire show and Husband, Diva, MC and I went over on Sunday to help with take down. The girls were a big help with Half Day Sucker sales.


Meme and G let MC have a little taste while Diva and I were checking out the other booths. Needless to say, she was a big fan of the cotton candy flavor and smacked for hours!


While MC and I are at home all day, we have to take pics and text to Daddy. Here are two of my faves.


I still can't believe that MY baby has blue eyes! But I love them!!!


This past weekend we went to my hometown and MC got to hold Unca B for the first time... he was sick when she was born. She slept the whole time he had her.


Little Grandmother also got her chance to squeeze on her Great-Grand Daughter.


We also decided that MC has some very Cee Lo poses...

...and we have started calling her MCee-Lo.

When you call DHR, please tell them this picture was staged by her FATHER and Unca B.


Mommy only takes sweet pictures!


Okay, that's all the time I've got for today! Hope you've all had a great Monday!

No comments: