Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Few Other August Happenings....

The sweet, sweet Chi Omega's!! Remember this lively group from last year? Well, August welcomed them back to campus and marked the beginning of a new Fall Semester with sorority recruitment.


This year I welcomed all 100+ of them to my house for the after-recruitment pool party!
 

They were a well-oiled machine!! A committee came in to set up, the caterers arrived and did their thing, the girls arrived for the festivities, and then a committee stayed to clean up...all I really had to do was point to where things would go. At the end of the day, it was like no one was ever there!
They are most definitely welcome back next year!


The very next weekend, we had a baby shower for one of my pledge sisters at our house. (I'm not ashamed to admit that I used these events to put a rush on getting a dining room table :)


My roommate from grad school, who happens to be an accountant, also makes a really beautiful and rather delicious cake. (If you're in the Dothan area and in the market for a cake, I can point you in the right direction!)


She made this one to match the invitation!! Brilliant I tell you!


Apparently I managed to take pictures of everything except for the mom-to-be with the hostesses...
It has been a while since we've all hung out, so I'm pretty sure we were all in deep, very important conversation!


No comments: