Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This is it...

Photos from last weekend's cleaning frenzy!
Fence to the side yard

Clean pool and finished fence! Bring on the water...and summer temps!

Diva's clean room

Carpet in the hall

Mirror frame sample

The shower is ready!

laundry room


"Mud Room"

close up of fabric

I told you it was dusty in there!

We cleaned the floors 3 times on Saturday and they're still dusty!

Any suggestions on how to clean them from those of you with hard wood?

The fridge is in his rightful home now!

I'm so ready for cabinet doors!!!

Diva's vanity area

Door knobs are all on

The globes were so dusty that I put them in the dishwasher on Saturday. When our friends came over after dinner to check things out, I jumped on the chance for help putting them back on! 

sneak peek at the front doors!

Gas lanterns

Please be patient with me over the next few days (or more) as we pack, unpack, and try to settle into our new home. And, if you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, I have a box with your name on it!

1 comment:

Margaret Ramsey said...

Gorgeous!! But, come back to work, please! I don't have that many more days to see you!!