Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Life as we know it

I'm back! Well, kinda...
I'm not ready to share all of last week's events with you just yet, as I have misplaced my camera cords in the move, but I'll give you a peek into life as we know it right now.


All of our belongings are in hundreds of boxes stashed all around the new house waiting, like gifts under a Christmas tree, to be opened and placed in just the right spot.


And the old house...Well, the old house looks lost and naked and abandoned. Poor thing.


You know...I'd like to think I'm a clean person. I mean, I clean regularly and I include baseboards and other un-fun household duties. However....


I'm gross!!! Look at this... eeeeewwwww-ah! (Alison, that was for you!) Seriously! That is DUST that is stuck to the WALL from behind the ridiculously heavy armoire that held the TV that hasn't been moved in 100 years!!!!


What I have learned while moving:
Everyone should move and rearrange ALL of their furniture at least once a year just to dust!

Amen.

No comments: