Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Furniture with a Soul

The new house is almost finished and we finally have a move in date in site!!! My daydreams have begun to venture into how we are going to decorate our new home. I can't wait!!! We have had a few unexpected expenses, so for the time being new furniture is not in the plans...but a girl can dream right?


I mean, I need to be prepared for when we do decide to get something new, right? It doesn't even have to be new...I prefer something with character. That has a story behind it. Unique. Affordable. Something with a soul....


To feed my day dreams, my friend Ali teased me with one of her favorite furniture stores, Nadeau.

Houston, we have a problem! I'm drooling...


Growing up, my parents had a hat rack like this in our hall. His name was Bojangles and I think he originally belonged to my Grandad. Actually, for the longest time I thought that all hat racks were called 'bojangles' I didn't realize it was just ours that had a name. HA!


I REALLY need these shelves. They can go in the office and I can fill them with our books and photo albums!


Hey, fun chair. You're fabulous and I would like several of you...around my imaginary dining room table...


What could be more exciting than colorful cubes!?!?! Uh, nothing! I would luuuurve to put this in the girls' loft area to help organize all their extra stuff.


Lovely!


If I could have a new desk, I would pick this one...and call it Turk-wah like Frankc from Father of the Bride!


I can see myself in one of these chairs...sitting out by the pool this summer...sipping on a BBC!


I don't know where I would put this, but I sure do love it!


These mirrors are large and in charge...but what else is it that we can see in their reflections? I need to know more!!!! Field trip!

I am in love.

No comments: