Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Prayer Request

I know I'm way overdue for a post, but as I sit to write this I find it hard to write about the happenings of my own life. My heart is full of prayers for my friends and I ask that you join me in praying for them too. 

Bryant and Whitney went to college with me and  Whitney ended up being G's 5th grade teacher a couple of years ago. They are the sweetest couple ever and are expecting their second child, a baby girl, tomorrow morning...a scheduled c-section. It has been a complicated pregnancy and they will have quite the road ahead of them. Please help to cover this sweet family in your prayers.

You can read their story in Whitney's own words here.



...pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord; lift up your hands toward Him for the life of your young children...
Lamentations 2:19

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for this sweet family.
Mom