Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Last day before the baby

Get a good look at the basketball for the last time! It is hard to believe that tomorrow morning we'll be on our way to meet this little one. As much as it is wiggling around in there, I'm ready for him/her to debut these killer dance moves in the outside world.


I slept till 8:00 this morning and enjoyed every minute of it! I realize that won't be happening again for a while. I got up and had a leisurely breakfast with Husband while we made a list of the last minute things that needed to be done today. One of the things to make the list was nursery photos for you. Afterall, I did promise you curtains!


I'm so excited about how they turned out...and they definitely help to brighten up the room!


Now the nursery is officially complete!


Sweet Husband gets an award for all his help today. Not only did he fix the vacuum cleaner, but he also vacuumed the entire house....including those pesky baseboards that have been bugging me. He also had the car serviced, fixed the garage door at the old house, made a Wal-Mart, and came home with a Sonic Float!

Thank you all for your calls, texts, emails, prayers and other forms of well-wishes for tomorrow. We will keep you posted on little Crumb as soon as possible!

No comments: