Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tough Life

The life of Louie is a tough one. Not only does he have a new family to protect, but he also has a neighborhood to patrol and keep watch over. He's kind of a big deal around these parts. (As I found out during the neighborhood yard sale, when I saw him creeping into the back porch of another family!)


So at the end of the day, he likes to kick it on the couch with his fave. (That would be me. The one who rescued him from the streets, feeds him and, most importantly, opens the door to let him in.)
A little Criminal Minds on the tube...and this guy is all set.


He's pretty good at vegging out. Just a glance up every now and then to let me know that he totally knows who the UNSub is already.


This face says that he knows how good he's got it.

 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I don't like cats, at all... BUT if I could have one who sits like this every single night, I might go resuce one for myself.