Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

70th Birthday Party

In the things-that-happened-in-May-that-I'm-just-now-getting-to category, my Father-in-law (who will be referred to as Grandpa) turned 70! Of course this is a big deal and was deserving of a big deal party!


Everyone, family and friends, came to celebrate with a fish fry at the cabin...


...and it looks like everyone brought something yummy with them!


Hello! Look at all this food!


And desserts!


Sweet Husband made the cake topper! 



My parents even came down for the occasion! Not sure where Dad was for picture time???


Husband's side of the family--


Just the brothers and sister who may or may not be adopted---


And Mimi(MeMe) and Grandpa--


A good time was had by all and I'm pretty sure I'm STILL stuffed from all those desserts!

No comments: