Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fiesta

I've finally accepted the fact that I'll probably always be a little bit behind on my posts. So.....
Last weekend we went to a little fiesta at my friend Mrs. Jones' new house.
Mrs. Jones' and I go way back...we were in the same rush group, pledge class, business classes, roommates in grad school, and even bridesmaids in each others weddings. Over the years I've learned that she loves decorations almost as much as she loves Michael Jackson. Every event she hosts always has a little extra flair, so I should have expected nothing less when we arrived at her fiesta!

Needless to say, when we realized there were moustaches lying around, we all put them on.
The girls and I were all friends in college and this was the first time that some of our fellas had ever met before. There is something about wearing a moustache that really breaks the ice.
...and then, with a junior high flashback, it morphed into ear hair...
...Fu Manchu...
...and the unibrow!
We were so distracted by the moustaches that we forgot to take a group picture without them!

No comments: