Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Imagine that

Hi there! I feel that it has been a while and so much progress has been made! Come on in and let me show you around...These are the pictures taken from last Sunday.


Okay, so if I stand on the blocks you can actually see "inside" the house...


Imagine...a dining room with a girly fabulous chandelier, a laundry room painted in a bright and happy color, a kitchen and breakfast nook with a fun window seat, and a two car garage that I have been promised will actually house our cars!!


....a welcoming front porch with a place to sit and enjoy the cool breeze and sunset, a study to surf the internet work on class projects, a master bathroom with a clawfoot tub....


Eventually this space will be shaped into a kitchen window and my husband will make a beautiful stained glass window to go in it! I never know what his design will be, but I always love everything he makes.


On the other side of all of that block will be a delightful place to cool off on a muggy summer day...also known as the girls' favorite part of this house. The pool! Kick the imagination up a gear to imagine that this fluorescent orange outline is a pool. See the steps in front of you? The shallow sun bay on the right? Deep end on the left?


We're already anxious to dive in!!

No comments: