Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Party of Six

Husband is such a good girl-daddy that we just had to have another!
(I told him he should have been a little more specific when he prayed to be surrounded by women!)


Sweet little Porcupine made her grand appearance on June 2nd, which just so happens to be my birthday!


So, maybe she'll actually look a little like me :)


She already has all the big sisters right where she wants them!


Smalls is sooo in love and declares at least once a day that 'we should keep this baby girl.'


Smalls is also keeping me on my toes because she is extremely helpful and tells everyone that "big sistas can do it all by myself."


Beth Milton took these one-week-old pictures for us, and I'm so thankful that we were able to take some family photos while she was here too!

 

I love this one so much!! and neeeeed it as a water color painting!


Slowly but surely we're getting adjusted to our new phase of life and living on a newborn's schedule. 


I can't believe she's already three months old now! 


I feel like, this time around, things are more bearable because I know just how quickly each phase will pass by. I can handle the sleepless nights, numerous feedings, and thousands of diapers because I know that it does get better! 


And just like all the seasoned moms have warned, babies don't keep. 
Soon I will have uninterrupted sleep, just worry about what's for breakfast and dinner, and only ask if she remembered to wash her hands. 


Soon, this little nugget will be telling me 'all by myself' as she changes into her third outfit of the day and drags a step stool around to turn on/off all the lights. 


(The book in this picture is Uncle Wiggily and the Littletails...which my grandmother used to read to me when I was a wee little tot!)


Soon these little piggies will be running to catch up with those big sisters. 


So, yes! We're alive and well and loving life and just trying to soak it all up!! 


Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go rock this little Porcupine before I blink and she's starting kindergarten!  


No comments: