Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I'm still alive

Hey friends! That is, if any of you are still here :) 

We are alive and well, and growing!!! That's right! Look at all these BIG sisters!


We found out in October that we are adding a new little caboose to our family. 
...And after that was when I fell off the face of the planet!


True to form, I immediately began to get sick and stayed sick till January. Thankfully, this time around, it only lasted a few months rather than the entire pregnancy! 

It could also have something to do with the most excellent medical attention that I've been getting these days. 


Smalls is so excited to be one of the Big Sisters that she can't wait for this baby to get here! 
In fact, I'm learning all about what big sisters can do.

"Big Sistas can hold baby all by herself"


So, stay tuned as I try to do better. 

No way can I catch up on the last six months, but here's what I've got...


G and Smalls at Sorority Haunted Hill

Homecoming parade 

Open House at Adams' Glass Studio

Smalls deciding that she does like Santa after all 

And this cute pic to melt your heart

Christmas pics at church

Good hugs

This is her Olaf impersonation....don't ask  :)

no shoes...no worries...

Princess Smalls with B and 'ChoCho'

Christmas morning

Cousins

Diva and her mini-me

"Big Sistas can wear dese shoes."

Valentine's Date night 2015

This girl turned 3!!!

This just makes me laugh!

I'm pretty sure I have 3 teenagers most days!


So, there ya have it! 


Peace and blessings!









No comments: