Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Photo catch up

I can't even talk about how fast this year is going by!!! So, now that it's almost Fall, it's time to break out my Spring pictures, right!?!

Spring really was a lot of fun. Starting with Diva's Senior Prom!


(Smalls thinks one can never have enough lip gloss.)




Next up. Palm Sunday.
Also known as, Small's first church performance. 
(Clearly she was impressed to be singing with the big kids!)


The Church Easter Egg Hunt


Our traditional Easter family photo


Smalls drug G around and took full advantage of big sister help at the egg hunt. 


I mean, too stinkin' cute for words!


Oh, and in the middle of all this, we ditched the crib.


After this spaghetti faced little girl figured out she could climb out, it was time.


She is super pumped about this new come-and-go-on-my-own freedom!
Hey, the sisters were graduating from something...I guess Smalls thought she should too!


I kid you not when I say that May was kind of a blur. We had ball games, honors days, sports banquets, baccalaureate services, awards night, and graduations out the wazoo!! 
(Seriously, I counted seven events in one week.)

G's honors day


Senior recognition breakfast for Diva


G's 8th grade graduation



Diva's high school graduation


(The valedictorian took a selfie during his speech!) 



Husband is still in denial that, in just a few weeks, we will have a college freshman and a high school freshman! 

Oh, and this little mermaid! I guess it is up to her to keep us young!


No comments: