Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Because my kid is so stinkin' cute

Since I've been a posting slacker lately, I thought it was only fair that I send you straight into a cuteness-coma!!! What better way than to start with TWO babies! Now, Smalls has met her cousin EK before, but they were both really too young to know what was going on, so we'll consider this their first official meeting. We decided to surprise Mowmow by having both of her great-granddaughters come visit. 

This is Small's "surprised" look! Apparently she was shocked to see someone smaller than her. 


This was immediately followed by a big hug and kiss!


Clearly they love each other.


Here's my girl looking cute at church.


Nothing melts my heart like Father/Daughter time.


Cheeeeeeese!


Silly Sisters!!!



Moving on...we have pics taken one night after dinner with friends. As you can tell, Smalls LOVES a good shoulder ride from Daddy! 


This is what happened when I said 'Give Daddy love'


And this is what happened when I said 'touchdown!!!'
Smart girl!


Next up...first time eating corn on the cob. 
I mean, this girl has a mouth full of teeth. Might as well try them out!


I think she's a fan!


Bath time is always an adventure at our house. Please note how Smalls arrived to the tub the other day. 


This pose cracks me up! 


Just for comparison...Me circa 1984. 
Clearly she looks like her Daddy, but maybe she gets her surprised face from me.


While we're strolling down Memory Lane, this is my girl wearing a dress that was mine when I was a wee babe.  


Thanks, Mom, for saving my dress for her. If only I had a photo of me wearing it....I love a good side-by-side who wore it best. :)


And just when you think she can't possibly be any cuter...


BAM! 


1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh I love her so!