Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lunch date surprise!

Today started out as a typical Tuesday. Nothing exciting. Nothing to write home about. Until...
I got to have a lunch date with this guy!!!


The Husband and I work in the same city, which is not the one in which we live, so we have a daily one hour commute to and fro in which to chat and spend time together. While I do cherish our daily commute,  it does not classify as a date :)



One would think that, working just a couple of blocks away from each other, we'd have lunch together more often, however it never is that simple. Work tends to get in the way! So, today we had an impromptu lunch date at Mama's Sack Lunches! I love the Chicken Pasta Parmesan and the fresh fruit!!!


(Note: they do NOT share their recipe regardless of how many clever ways you think to ask.)



Such a fun local dive if your travels ever bring you to the downtown area. In fact, call me and I'll meet you there!

2 comments:

Mary Frances S. said...

Mama's sack lunches! Are you really going to meet me there, Mel? Cause the Punkin and I will come meet ya

Mary Frances S. said...

The kiddo and I will meet you there for sure! Just let us know when!