Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Afters

I can't believe that it didn't cross my mind to take 'before' or 'during' photos, but I do have some 'afters' to share with you. Last weekend we tackled G's room to make it more open and actually give her some room to move around. We moved her full size bed to Diva's room and put a twin in its place. The toy chest that served as her footboard was moved to our room (for now) and then we did some serious de-cluttering.
(Check out the Pooh stained glass window...made by my extremely talented husband.)
Other (previous) weekend projects included putting pine straw in the flower beds and sprucing up the outdoors with A LOT of pressure washing. We also added some cheerful, orange cushions on the front porch chairs. The roses were planted last year...and we're so thankful they actually survived!
Check out our fabulous find from an impromptu trip to Ozark to Pat's Petals. Don't you love the small white ones? Too bad I can't remember their names!!!

I do hope the next family to live in this house will appreciate all our hard work.

1 comment:

molly b. said...

hello blog buddy! can i just say I miss you?!?! so proud of you for venturing off into blogland!