Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello and Goodbye

Meet Gertie. She's almost 4, enjoys naps on the couch, chasing her shadow, and running like a spaz from anything that makes noise or any sudden movements. (She is the complete opposite of brave.)

However, she is my contribution to the family and I'm her favorite. Little Gertie will be spending the summer with my parents....just a temporary relocation while our house is for sale. Gertie has escaped once before and was lost for 2 days! My nerves can't take that again. I feel Mom and Dad will enjoy her company.

Several months ago, Gertie left a little "surprise" for us on the carpet. I cleaned it up and came back to find this:

Me: What happened to Gertie?
G: She's being punished.
Me: Oh, okay...

Gertie: Do these doll clothes make my tail look big?





No comments: