Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas already?

Not sure about you guys, but Christmas seems to have completely snuck up on me this year. My mother in law says 'welcome to open house' season with this family. And I guess that's true. We were all so busy preparing to open the Glass Studio that Thanksgiving was a blur and Christmas is next week and I haven't even started shopping!


Truth be told, we just got our tree last week and, due to a nasty bug that plagued our house for over a week, we just decorated said tree tonight! (oh, yeah! I've really got it all together!) 

Santa made a pit stop in Troy this weekend, so Mom-of-the-Year here woke baby girl up from her nap to get her dressed to go see him. 

She MAY....


...or may not...


...have liked the jolly old elf. 
:)

And since I'll most likely not make it back before the end of the year, here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: