Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Three Month

Get ready for a cuteness overload! Here's a few pictures from our 3 month photo shoot. Someone got a little fussy so we didn't get a ton of different pics this time.

She really loves that bunny because can hang onto those long, floppy ears and she's all about grabbing something these days.  



It is hard to tell how much longer Big Momma has gotten because she draws her legs up like a little frog. 


Its like she knows when I'm about to snap the picture and she immediately quits smiling.
A better camera is on my list!


Her new favorite thing...the duck tub!


My new favorite thing...these rolls!


I think I'm going to start a new folder called 'pictures for senior year book and wedding slide show.'
This one definitely makes the cut!

No comments: