Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

One week later...

What a difference a week makes...

Before

After

Now, you have to remember that I'm the girl that does not get all mushy over babies or wants to hold them all the time...in fact, I'd never even changed a diaper before. It is so crazy to think that I'm a mom!! Unreal that I've had a baby for an entire week...and that I'm completely smitten!! I mean totally in love and can't keep my hands off this little girl!

We are adjusting to our new life and, thankfully, Husband was able to take a week off from work to spend at home with us. He was also able to go to her first doctor's appointment. The check up went really well, despite our three hour wait. MC is back up to her birth weight and, just as we suspected, is absolutely perfect!!!


I already can't imagine my life without her! I'm probably going to drive you all crazy with pictures of her smiling face....but it can't be helped! I'll start now :)







No comments: